config.js missing

Nov 2, 2011 at 4:37 PM

I'm having a lot of problems trying to use this code under ASP.NET and I'm wondering if it's because there is no config.js in the public folder and therefore in the root of the BackEnd project.  After much messing around I figured out that browsing to #/session/new would allow me to login and I was able to create one category which has been persisted to my SQLExpress instance.  I then clicked Edit which doesn't do anything at all and now I can't clear the url.  Whatever I browse to, the url is replaced by #/categories/1/edit and I can't do anything else.  I've tried logging out and in again but still no luck.  Any guidance would be appreciated.  Thanks

Nov 3, 2011 at 8:02 PM

For me copying the default.js in the config folder and changing its name to config.js solved this problem.

Nov 4, 2011 at 9:50 AM

Thanks but I'd already tried that. I'm still stuck with that silly URL replacement problem.  Whatever I browse to it changes to #/categories/1/edit but the screen doesn't change and I'm just stuck.  Watching the network traffic, that URL is returning a 404.  It's a shame because this looked like some useful techniques.